MERRY CHRISTMAS

It is Christmas.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy New Year.

Instead of the Christmas card I planned to post, and in memory of the freedom martyrs
Gebran Tueni and Samir Qassir I will post their pictures to honor them in this Christmas. This is the first Christmas they would not celebrate, and it is only 13 days after the assassination of Gebran Tueni in Beirut.

They will always be in my heart and their thoughts, courage and struggle until death will always inspire me. Such people make me sure that freedom will prevail.

Merry Christmas

Popular posts from this blog

Israel's Strategy in Syria: From Enabling Iran to Strategic Loss

Netherlands and Canada's ICJ Torture Case Against Syria: A New Era of International Indictment of Sovereign Governments' National Crimes

Gambling on the Warhead, Iran Gets the Requisite Missile